Emerald Bay is a common-interest, covenant-controlled community. The property is governed by the Homeowners Association (HOA).
The purpose of the Homeowner’s Association is:
- To own, construct, improve, repair, maintain, manage, and care for the streets and roadways, bridges, guard station, security gates and all other assets under the care and control of the HOA.
- To provide or contract for security protection.
- To improve, repair, maintain, manage and care for the streets and roadways.
- To provide architectural control and enforcement.
- To keep the vacant lots in the Emerald Bay Subdivision mowed and free and clean of debris.
Amended and re-stated bylaws of Emerald Bay Club, Inc (a Texas nonprofit corporation)
Amended and re-stated bylaws of Emerald Bay Homeowners Association (a Texas nonprofit corporation)