We are delighted that you are interested in membership in Emerald Bay! The process to become a member is as follows:
- Have a signed contract on a home in Emerald Bay.
- Submit an application for membership to the Emerald Bay office via email to email@example.com, by fax to (903) 825-3430, or by bringing it to the office.
- Submit a separate application for additional occupant for each individual in the household over the age of 18 not included in the primary membership application.
- Credit check and a background check are performed.
- General Manager reviews the application, credit check and background check, to make sure applicants meet the minimum credit requirement and have no felony convictions.
- Membership Committee chair sets up a membership meeting with applicants once requirements are met.
- Board of Directors approves the applicants based on recommendation of the membership committee chair to approve for membership.
- Initiation fee is to be paid through the title company at closing.
- Close on the home.