The purpose of the Homeowner’s Association is:
- To own, construct, improve, repair, maintain, manage, and care for the streets and roadways, bridges, guard station, security gates and all other assets under the care and control of the HOA
- To provide or contract for security protection for the Emerald Bay Subdivision.
- To improve, repair, maintain, manage and care for the streets and roadways situated in the Emerald Bay Subdivision via contract with Emerald Bay Municipal Utility District or any other qualified contractor.
- To provide architectural control pursuant to the Restrictions and Covenants applicable to the Emerald Bay Subdivision and enforcement of same.
- To keep the vacant lots in the Emerald Bay Subdivision mowed and free and clean of debris pursuant to the Restrictions and Covenants applicable to the Emerald Bay Subdivision and all applicable provisions of the Texas Property Code.