Pool Open First Weekend in May Thru Last Weekend in September, Life Guard On Duty During Busy Season and Holidays.
- Play Area Open From 9:00am To Dusk.
- Children Must Be Accompanied By Adult. Do Not Leave Your Child Unattended!
- Check Play Surfaces For Heat Prior To Using.
- Equipment Not Appropriate For 12 Years Old Or Older.
- Please Put Trash In Receptacle.
- Let Office Know If Play Area Needs Attention.
Two, Hard Surfaced And Lighted.
Boating, Fishing & Water Sports
Emerald Bay Fishing Club
- Advance the enjoyment of the sport of fishing.
- Serve as a support mechanism in the area to support and encourage youth fishing activities.
- Promote boating safety.
- Enhance the “fishing knowledge” of Emerald Bay fishermen, to include fishing, boating and outdoor education
- In conjunction with the Emerald Bay board, support the continued improvement in the aesthetics and functionality of the Point.
- Promote fishing as yet another reason to live in Emerald Bay
- Serve as yet another means for Emerald Bay residents to share common interests that help build relationships/friendships.
Annual dues of $25 are to renew concurrent with state fishing license renewals (Charter member, first year membership dues will run from the date an individual joins through August 31, 2016.
- The "Point" Is For Use By Emerald Bay Members And Guests Only.
- A Reservation Will Be Required To Use The "Point" If Guests Are Included And For Use By Ten Or More Emerald Bay Members. Call The Club House Office To Make A Reservation.
- The Hours Of Use Are From 6:00 A.M. To 10:00 P.M.
- No Overnight Parking.
- No Camping.
- No Equipment May Be Left Overnight.
- No Glass Containers.